Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. abbreviated as GDPR is applied. Therefore, we need your consent to the processing of personal data stored in cookies.
I agree for the storage of the so-called cookie files ("cookies") on the device I use and the processing of my personal data left while I use websites and other parameters saved in cookie files.
1. Cookie files
Cookies are small files stored on the user's computer in order to save his preferences, monitor the history of visits to the site, move between pages and to enable saving settings between visits. Cookies help website owners collect statistics on the frequency of visits to specific pages of the website and adapt it to the needs of the user so that they are more friendly and easy to use.
2. Data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is the company ZAPA Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Poland in Kraków, at u. Sołtysowska 12A/4, Tax ID: 677-237-39-68.
3. Personal data protection inspector
4. Legal basis
Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 let. a of GDPR, i.e. based on voluntary consent.
5. Purpose of data processing
Cookies used on the website of ZAPA Sp. z o.o. are used for the following purposes:
- analytical, including monitoring the number and type of website visits, collecting statistical data on the number of users and site usage patterns, including data on the IP number, device, time of the last visit to the website, etc.,
- recording user preferences, screen layouts, including the preferred language and country of the user,
- improving the speed and performance of website.
6. Scope of data
Among other things, data such as: date, time of visit, type of device and IP address are processed as a personal datum.
7. Rights of persons
In connection with the processing of your personal data in the light of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator: access, correction or deletion of your personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to limit processing,
- transferring or objecting to the processing of your personal data,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
How to block the collection of information in cookies?
The user may at any time disable acceptance of cookies. You can do this by changing the settings in a given web browser and deleting all cookies. We inform that disabling file support may result in the website malfunctioning.
8. Additional information
Administrator makes every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate: destruction, loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.